CheckMail is a useful and powerful POP3 email checking software that can notify when you\'ve got a new email. CheckMail allows you to check all your email accounts for new messages and preview or delete them before downloading to your computer.
CheckMail saves time and money by allowing you to delete unwanted or large emails directly from the server without downloading them. It supports custom notifications, multiple email accounts, sorting and filtering and much more.
CheckMail is ideal for computers with permanent internet connection, because it can check for new emails at regular intervals. If you connect
to the internet manually, CheckMail will ask you to connect whenever you want to check for new emails. It supports custom notifications, multiple email accounts, sorting and filtering and much more. It is absolutely immune to viruses and other harmful email content, because it will never start any attachments, scripts, programs, etc. For home offices or small businesses, CheckMail can act as a server by collecting and sending emails for many users.
Here are some key features of \"CheckMail\":
• Unlimited number of POP3 email accounts
• Can act as a POP3 server by collecting emails of many accounts and storing them locally
• Can act as an SMTP server by collecting all emails of a local network and sending them on schedule
• Custom notifications for different emails/accounts/groups/etc.
• Powerful sorting options for filtering spam
• Absolutely immune to viruses and other harmful email content, because it will never start any attachments, scripts, programs, etc.
• Many options for full customization