game info :::
Will you be an evil or a benevolent deity? In this sequel to Black & White, you reprise your role as a powerful deity in search of a following and return to the once-idyllic world of Eden, where the discovery of weaponry and warfare has tainted the beautiful landscape. With the help of your gigantic Creature, which you raise from infancy, you must earn the respect and worship of the natives
Black & White 2 combines distinctly different gaming genres into one game. You will construct sophisticated cities, raise armies and lead them into battle, and if that weren't enough, you get to interact with your giant creature, a sort of virtual pet that can also serve as your enforcer. There's so much in Black & White 2 that it's amazing it all blends together like it does.
Unique and interesting gameplay lets you be a god
More of an emphasis on gameplay and story <LI>The creature is the best virtual pet ever <LI class=last>Beautiful graphics with impressive scale
1) Mount Black&White 2.nrg image with Alcohol 120%
2) Intall the game
3) Enter Serial Number: 9HQG-HGK3-BW6A-3YKK-9D4L
4) Setup finished!!!
5)Apply the official Black & White 2 v1.1 Patch.
6)Apply the official Black & White 2 v1.2 Patch.
7)Replace the original WHITE.EXE file with the WHITE.EXE from the Crack Folder.
8)Play the Game!
Fixes included in this Patches
- Added: Lands 1-3 can be skipped by pressing ESC and making the relevant selection
Added: A confirmation screen for when you change graphics resolution.
- Added: Extra optimisations to utilise ATI's latest GPUs. In our test cases, we found an increase of about 27% on an X850 XT, and about 24% on a 9800 Pro.
- Added: The game now supports having no audio.
- Added: Holding down the modifier key (default "/") while placing buildings will keep the draggable building template in your hand.
- Added: Missing text to the Build Menu's tool tip for Hurricane.
- Added: An in-game low battery warning for laptop computers.
- Changed: Street lights are now visible from further away.
- Changed: Improved the way that the game auto-detects graphics cards.
- Changed: Improved Land 5's navigation map, to stop platoons running between one of the walls and a mountain.
- Fixed: The Land 1 pitching, rotating and zooming tutorials are now automatically skipped if you don't have a middlemouse button. Keyboard commands are still available to replace the Middle Mouse Button for movement.
- Fixed: The Heartbeat sound has been removed.
- Fixed: A crash that would occur from ending a profile name with a space.
- Fixed: Removing USB headphones during gameplay will no longer cause the game to hang.
- Fixed: A crash when dragging a wall template to another wall tower, while it was being deleted.
- Fixed: The Good Advisor blocking the Land 1 tutorial videos.
- Fixed: An issue with Land 7's Monster Mine challenge, where it wouldn't always be completable.
- Fixed: An audio issue regarding save/load and skipping Wonder cutscenes.
- Fixed: A problem where archers would navigate poorly when firing at a target a lot lower than them.
- Fixed: A rare crash that occurred when a road blueprint rapidly changes height while creating a new spline point.
- Fixed: A hang that would occur on Land 3 if the Creature Teach menu is used to prematurely teach your creature whether to eat or not, during the Creature Tutorial.