Start BulgariaTW2.0 and then choose to install the mod in the main folder of
Medieval 2 TW - f.e. Crogram FilesSegaMedieval 2 TW.
Start the mod from the icon on your desktop or from the Bulgaria.bat which is located in the main folder of Medieval 2.
To play the latest version of the mod, enter Single Player-> Custom Campaign and choose there
in which age you want to play Early or High.
Note you'd have to wait a bit more during the first start of the mod, since some files aren't included
in the installation due to their too big size and they have to be generated automatically during the mod's first start.
- 2 new ages Early and High, whereas in each of them the factions start with different territories and leaders.
The levels of developments of the towns and castles is also different in the different ages;
- Bulgaria has been added - a completely new faction with its own units and style of playing;
- Milan is removed from both ages and in the High one it's replaced with the Latin Empire (LE);
- New textures and flags for the units of the LE and Bulgaria;
- New menus and loading screens;
- The Xenophonia mod is also included, adding several new languages to the game - Russian, French, Italian,
Spanish and German;
- Added is a mod for the AI Ultimate AI of the opponents both on the battlefield and on the strategic map;
- Added are several (around 30) new provinces accross the whole map;
- Added is the Real Combat mod for longer and more realistic battles;
- Added is a mod for the change of appearance of the Western factions;
- 1 turn equals half an year;
- Changes in the prices and the times of construction of all buildings;
- Total change in the unit recruitment - now units are divided into 5 categories - peasants, militia,
regular, "quality" and elite forces, and on this will depend how much time will your forces take
for recruiting (i.e. when they'll become available for hiring). For example, 1 knight would need between
16-20 turns (8-10) years, depending on the nation you're playing with, while 1 peasant takes 1 turn.
You'll also get a bonus to the recruitment time itself, depending on the faction you're playing with.
Thus equestrian nations like Poland or Russia will train cavalry units faster than f.e. England;
- Requirements for some of the buildings are added - f.e. a first level of armourer for a first level barracks;
- Changes in the names of some of the factions to more historically correct ones;
- The movement range of armies and agens on the strategic map has been increased several times;
- Field Cost script for the forces outisde the castles and towns - every army (or unit) outside
a castle/town will have an additional upkeep per turn of 250 denars (if it's without a general or is with 1 general,
but on its own territory), double the fee for 2 generals etc. If the army is on foreign territory the sum is 500 denars
per turn and during a siege - 1000;
Changes after version 1.1:
- Added High Era - with new starting positions, leaders and relations for all factions and higher levels of cities
- Milan is replaced by The Latin Empire - with new icons, info cards, banners and textures;
- 2 new units for the Tsardom of Bulgaria - Proniars and Shiedbearers;
- Almost all Bulgarian units are with new textures and some of them are with new models as well;
- New flash screen, menus and loading screens
- Units stats rebalancing;
- Various changes in the buildings and the recruitment of units;
- Many other little tweaks for better gameplay;
Used mods and Thanks to:
Beiss - Xenophonia mod
burrek - Early and High Unique Skins & Knights & K&K
GrandVIZ - Ultimate AI 1.5
Point Blak - Real Combat 1.3
derdrakken - Field Cost Script
Duke of Serbia
As well as many others who helped our mod one way or another!Releases:thumbsup: