WipeDrive Erases Hard Drive Data.
Erase Data Before Getting Rid of Your Computer.
Your computer has traces of your personal information. Identity thieves target discarded computers to look for hard drive data that has not been erased. Use WipeDrive before getting rid of your computer to avoid identity theft.
Wipe your PC and make it "As Good As New" so If your computer has slowed down with time, it is probably due to unnecessary data that has built up, or your computer is infected. With WipeDrive, you can completely erase your computer's hard drive to get a fresh start with a "good as new" hard drive.
Why should I consider buying WipeDrive?
WipeDrive has wiped over 20,000,000 hard drives. We guarantee it will wipe & erase your hard drive too. In addition, we have a technical support team that is ready to help you if needed.
WipeDrive has been trusted and used by the US Department of Defense for more than eight years. It is used by many large companies, including many Fortune 500 companies.
We have an impressive client list, including IBM, TimeWarner, the U.S. Army and Navy, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and more.
Instructions to run WipeDrive:
1. Save the program to your desktop.
2. Once the program has downloaded and you are ready to wipe your drive, double-click the file to run it. Follow the program's instructions to install WipeDrive.
3. When asked to reboot your computer, select 'Yes.'
4. When the computer starts, it will give you a choice between running WipeDrive or starting Windows. Use the arrow keys to make sure WipeDrive is selected and hit the 'Enter' key.
5. Select 'WipeDrive' and hit the 'Enter' key.
6. Enter the activation code and hit 'Enter.