Aesop's race between the slow-and-steady tortoise and the hurry-up hare has entertained children for countless generations. From start to finish, this onscreen talking story includes dozens of hilarious new twists and lots of challenges for the enquiring young mind. This familiar tale is fresh, enchanting and fun in its development of reading skills and computer literacy. The Teacher?s Guide suggests pupils should discover all they can about fables or folk tales and their many attributes. The Teacher?s Guide has a delightful range of activities covering most subject areas.
* Focused on developing reading, comprehension and ICT skills.
* Individual words are highlighted as they are read, or can be clicked on to hear individual words again.
* Each scene is wonderfully animated to illustrate the story.
* All titles include a comprehensive Teacher’s Guide.
* Motivates pupils to follow the story and interact with the characters, whilst developing fundamental literacy skills.
* Highlighted on-screen text enables pupils to easily follow the text as it is read, developing word recognition skills.
* Animated scenes encourage pupils to explore and interact with the story and characters, keeping them motivated and focused.
* The Free Teacher’s Guide includes lesson plans, worksheet and ideas for extension work relating to the issues explored through each story.