TS-AudioToMIDI converts digitized music into MIDI sequences - and unlike other programs it CAN process polyphonic music (that is having many tones or voices).
What takes several hours of hard work even for a well-trained musician will be a matter of some few minutes for TS-AudioToMIDI.
TS-AudioToMIDI can operate in two recognition modes: off-line and real-time.
In off-line mode TS-AudioToMIDI creates MIDI sequences from input files (like mp3s or audio CD tracks). This gives you numerous possibilities:
* upload your favorite melody to your web page
* play it on your cell phone
* use it in your MIDI instrument for training or for background
* use it in a MIDI editor (and thus print your MIDI files as musical notation)
* make a preview of your mp3 collection (saves traffic on your web site)
In real-time mode TS-AudioToMIDI instantly converts music coming through microphone or line input of your computer into a MIDI sequence.
Think of this mode as a powerful music processor, which allows some non-MIDI instrument (like a guitar) to sound as a violin or a piano or whatever instrument you've got in your MIDI synthesizer.