* Perfectly splits and burns a Blu-ray movie to multiple DVDs
* 1:1 Blu-ray burning - 100% same to the original with absolutely no quality loss
* Supports the burning of MKV files, including HD H264, Mpeg2, VC1 videos and AC3, DTS audio codec.
* Excellent synchronized audio and video
* Selectable burning
* Saves all the subtitles and audio tracks
* Multiple types of source files supported
* Adds menu to the target DVD
(Note: Adding a menu will make the AVCHD disc incompatible with PLAYSTATION 3.)
* Defines the characters, font, color, background picture of the menu
* Pauses/Resumes the burning process
* Batch copying - You can define the number of discs to be burnt
* High burning speed
* Trial version - burns one Blu-ray disc for free.
Blu-ray to DVD requires the system to be configured with the following equipments as a minimum:windows vista capable.
* Pentium-II 450 MHz or a faster processor
* 64MB of RAM
* 4.7 GB free hard disc space for DVD-5, 8.5 GB free hard disc space for DVD-9
* DVD burners
* Windows Vista, XP, 2000
* A Blu-ray drive