Final Uninstaller offers a new and better way to make your PC run more efficiently by cleaning up files and registry entries that were left after
unsuccessful uninstallation. The program is based on a powerful leftovers database to support many functions of thoroughly scanning your computer,
intelligently detecting leftover files of various programs, clearly listing applications that can be removed and completely uninstalling with only
one click. This easy-to-use Final Uninstaller allows you to say goodbye to nerve-wracking leftovers and to speed up you PC performance.
As the result of the increasing demand for greater functions, many applications are more and more complicated. Every program installation on Windows
may cause the operating system to change in a big way, such as copying system files, modifying registry, generating log files, installing device
drivers and system services. All of these operations will affect the system performance and occupy disk space. Installing and uninstalling software
repeatedly is often the case, which will cause system slowdown, freezing or crashing. It may also lead to some mysterious error messages popping up
or other new software can’t be installed correctly. Final Uninstaller has a scientific method of dealing with these problems.
Final Uninstaller uses a high-performance detection algorithm that will quickly identify the left-over files and registry entries of every program
installed in your computer. With a few clicks, Final Uninstaller can thoroughly scan your entire Windows registry and drives and provide a list of
the applications that are not completely uninstalled. After that you can choose to clean list items to get rid of those applications you don’t want.
- The powerful database embodies abundance of features that stubborn left files have.
- Realize real-time updating of database and free technical supporting.
- Scan left files intelligently and detect invalid uninstall entries accurately.
- Delete stubborn left-over files which Windows Add/Remove Programs can’t do.
- Delete stubborn left-over registry entries which Windows Add/Remove Programs can’t do.
- Safely uninstall stubborn drivers that are left by Windows Add/Remove program.
- Safely uninstall system services that are left by Windows Add/Remove program.
- 1-click Scan and 1-click Clean make removing applications and left-over files easily.