Live monitoring of all active programs for dangerous behavior
Mamutu application will provide live monitoring of all active programs for dangerous behavior (Behavior Blocking). The Mamutu software will recognize new and unknown Trojans, Worms and Viruses (Zero-Day attacks), without daily updates. Small but very powerful. It will save resources and does not slow the PC down.
Here are some key features of "Mamutu":
New behavior-based protection technology
· Mamutu permanently monitors all active programs on your PC. As soon as suspicious behavior of a process is detected you receive a warning message and can react accordingly. Block Malware before it can cause any damage, by using the unique a-squared behavior analysis technology that has been tried and tested for years.
Lower resource consumption
· Mamutu has been conceived to require the smallest possible amount of your computer power. This makes it ideal for users who require high computing performance, e.g. graphics or video applications and especially games.
Quarantine in case of emergency
· Always place a suspicious program in quarantine before finally deleting it. Suspicious behavior can also be exhibited by usually benign applications. Mamutu helps you to decide what do do with a suspicious program.
Stay protected - it is easier than you think
· Regardless of whether you are a computer expert or a beginner, you will quickly come to grips with Mamutu. You do not have to be a specialist to free yourself from Malware.
Mamutu recognizes and reports the following types of behavior:
· Backdoor related behavior
· Spyware related behavior
· HiJacker related behavior
· Worm related behavior
· Dialer related behavior
· Keylogger related behavior
· Trojan Downloader related behavior
· Injection of code into other programs
· Manipulation of programs (patching)
· Invisible installations of software
· Invisible Rootkit processes
· Installation of services and drivers
· Creation of Autostart entries
· Manipulation of the Hosts file
· Changes of the browser settings
· Installation of debuggers on the system