All the power and flexibility provided by ANSI C, accompanied with the most advanced IDE on the market. Plenty of practical examples and a comprehensive documentation allow a quick start in programming PIC.
mikroC version history
- Improved Bank setting algorithm for P18
- Added HId library example for PIC18FJ familly
- HID descriptors are changed since version mikroC v.8.0
we have missed to mention this earlier in What's New list.
HID Tool since version mikroC v.8.0 produces different descriptor file: USBdsc.c
You must also use new Definit.h and VARs.h
files, that are provided with new mikroC, and can be found in HID example folder.
- Improved ICD ram reading algorithm
- Fixed interrupt low context saving issue regarding FSRx registers
- Fixed issue with CPU usage in mikroICD mode
- Fixed issue with mikroICD mode and retriving values for variables larger than 256 bytes
- Fixed bug related to Org directive problem to move library routines in memory
- Serial Ethernet library:
fixed problem that has caused Ethernet_arpResolve and Spi_Ethernet_arpResolve not to work correctly
when a gateway is not present on the network and it's address set in the code does not belong to the same subnet IP address belongs to.
- Minor IDE enhacments and fixed.