WebCopier Pro™, based on award-winning WebCopier™ for Windows product, is the most powerful version of our offline browsers product line.
It really goes beyond traditional web browsing by integrating powerful and innovative features to find, manage, analyze and track information on the Internet.
· Save complete copies of your favorite sites, magazines, or stock quotes.
· Companies can transfer their intranet contents to staff computers, create a copy of companies' online catalogs and brochures for sales personal, backup corporate web sites, print downloaded files.
· Individuals can use WebCopier to save complete copies of their favorite sites.
· Developers use this tool to analyze websites structure, find dead links on a website.
* WebCopier Pro is a multifunction offline browser designed to run under Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
* It is a powerful tool that copies websites and stores them locally, on your system, until you are ready to view them.
* Once you've copied a site, you have access to its information at any time, no matter where you are.
* You can take webpages (product literature, support information, etc.) on business trips and have instant access to them on your laptop---no Net connection required.
* Use WebCopier to copy entire websites, or only specific directories.
* WebCopier can print entire websites or only specific part of them.
* The program that can also analyze additional file types: PDF, XML, RSS, compressed SWF, FLV, WAP, VRML, SVG and MP3 Play lists.
* WebCopier supports proxy servers, and allows you to specify a user name and password to access secure websites.
* The File and URL Filters give you full control over which files are copied, and which are skipped.
* Use the Integrated browser to view the downloaded pages or to browse the Internet.
* WebCopier stores all paths in relative form, so files can be moved easily to another computer, CD, backup device.
* WebCopier is very easy to use!
* Specially-designed Wizards will help you create each new download project.
* You can also:
+ Schedule downloads to occur at a certain time.
+ Start downloads from a command line.
+ Import your Internet Explorer Favorites and Netscape Bookmarks.
+ Use Templates to make new project-creation simple.
+ Easily put the downloaded files on a CD.