CDRWINCDRWIN 6, burns like hell. CDRWIN 6, that's easy recording your CDs and DVDs. It doesn't matter if you want to record a new disc, make a 1:1 copy (even of Video-DVDs) or if you want to burn cuesheets - CDRWIN 6 will handle this with only a few clicks.
ShopDownload trial version
The well structured user interface is easy for beginner and even experts have a lot of settings like the EFM optimze function or the DPM mode which is usefull to copy games.
Key features are:
* ScreenshotSecure and save recording of redbook compatible Audio-CDs and Data CD/DVDs.
* Support for CD-Text, CD+G, CD-I, Mixed Mode, CD-Extra, Bootable-CDs and the audio formats Wave, WMA and MP3.
* Support for recording of cue sheets (*.cue files)
* Powerfull copy engine for several formats like Audio-, data, video, mixed-mode, CD-Extra or game discs.
* Support for 99min CD-R media.
* Support for ISO9660, Joliet and UDF (with ISO9660 bridge for Video-DVDs) file format
* Support for Disc-At-Once, Session-At-Once and Track-At-Once recording
* Support for various buffer underrun protections
* Internal powerfull caching system
* Windows 2000/XP
* MP3 Codec (Windows Media Player 10 or Lame)
* 256 MB RAM
* Pentium compatible CPU
FAST SPEEDS, QUALITY TORRENTS,FRIENDLY STAFF & MEMBERS,LIVELY FUN SITE AND
MUCH MUCH MORE.....ALL NEW MEMBERS WELCOME TO JOIN OUR SITE