Elecard AVC PlugIn is the package of Elecard components for AVC/H.264 (MPEG-4 P.10 ISO/IEC 14496-10) and AAC (ISO/IEC 13818-7) data decoding. It is developed for use with Elecard products: MPEG Player, DVD Player, XMuxer Pro and XMuxer Lite.
AVC/H.264 Video Decoder
* Software-only ISO/IEC 14496 part 10 AVC / ITU-T Recommendation H.264 stream decoding.
* Annex B byte stream and RTP payload formats (FOURCC ‘avc1’) support.
* All features of Baseline, Main and High Profiles support.
* Full-resolution, full-quality decoding/playback.
* Postprocessing (deinterlacing, fields reordering, chroma upsampling).
* Optimized for the most efficient CPU usage – takes advantage of MMX? Extensions, SSE2?, and 3DNow? SIMD extensions when available.
* Optimized for symmetric multiprocessing (Hyper-Threading Technology, multiple CPU and multiple cores).
* GPU hardware acceleration support.
* Closed Captions decoding.
* Decodes MPEG-2 (ISO/IEC 13818-7) and MPEG-4 (ISO/IEC 14496-3 not including Amd.1:2003 and Amd.2:2004) AAC audio streams.
* Supports Main, LC, LTP and ER BSAC audio object types.
* Supports up to 8 audio channels.