IP-Tools includes 19 utilities:
- examines the local host and shows info about processor, memory, Winsock data, etc
- displays information about current TCP and UDP network connections
- gets NetBIOS information about network interfaces (local and remote computers)
- shared resources scanner
- scans network(s) for SNMP enabled devices
- scans all hostnames within a range of IP addresses
- scans network(s) for active TCP based services
- scans network(s) for active UDP based services
- pings a remote hosts over the network
- traces the route to a remote host over the network
- obtains information about a Internet host or domain name from the NIC (Network Information Center)
- retrieves information about user from a remote host
- looks for domain names according to its IP address or an IP address from its domain name
- gets time from time servers (also it can set correct time on local system)
- telnet client
- HTTP client
- shows network traffic in real time (as a set of charts)
- monitors up/down status of selected hosts.
- allows you to receive and process SNMP Trap messages.
Program allows multitask operation - You may use all utilities at the same time.
Many utilities can obtain information from a single host, from all hosts within a range of IP addresses (ex. 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168) or work with list of hosts and IP addresses.
IP-Tools can save obtained information into text file or create cool HTML reports.
Highly intuitive interface makes operation easy for users
Easy Install / Upgrade / Uninstall program
After registration you gain the right to use ALL future IP-Tools updates and releases, on the same OS platform, in the registered mode.