Nero 8 is a software solution that brings the digital world to your PC with features that make it fun and easy to create multimedia projects with high-quality, professional results. Create MP3 mixes and edit vacation videos in High Definition format. Share content around the world with simple Internet upload functions. Burn a disc with just one click, and then enjoy it in any room in your house with versatile streaming features. Rest easy knowing your data is safe in the event of a system crash or a damaged disc. Nero 8 lets you live the digital life with cutting-edge technology and world-class features.
Nero 8, the newest version of the world’s best-selling multimedia suite, brings the digital world to your PC. Now it’s easy to organize and manage all your multimedia files, as well as create and edit new digital content. Nero’s sleek design and user-friendly tools make completing projects fun and enjoyable.
Nero StartSmart 8 is the entry point for all functionality in Nero 8. With Nero StartSmart 8, all the powerful features of Nero8 are at your fingertips, making it easier than ever to complete your digital tasks.
Nero 8 comes loaded with a number of features that enhance Windows VistaTM. With the Nero DiscCopy Gadget, you can copy a disc of any format with just one click. With Rich Preview, you can view the contents of your files without having to open a separate application. With Nero MCE Plug-ins, you can burn and stream your content on a Windows Vista™ MCE powered machine.
New and Improved Features in Nero 8 :
* Direct access to all features from the project launcher
* High Definition format support
* Xbox 360™ and PlayStation® 3 streaming features
* Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD burning support
* SecurDisc data protection support
* Copy a disc with just one click
* Graphics optimized for Windows Vista™
* Continual free updates
Nero StartSmart makes creating projects fun and simple
Nero StartSmart, the project launcher for Nero 8, lets you directly access features and perform one-click functions. The intuitive interface makes creating and managing digital projects easy and enjoyable. Optimized for use with Windows Vista™, Nero StartSmart even has an integrated newsfeed system.
Nero 8 is the solution for your multimedia projects
Nero 8 has the tools to help you handle all your multimedia projects. Whether you plan to create a music mix with MP3 files, edit vacation videos, touch up digital photos, make a slide show, or convert content to play on a mobile device, your results will be professional and dynamic.
Nero 8 takes home entertainment around the house
Organize and manage all your multimedia files with Nero’s home media center. Nero 8 lets you use your Xbox 360™ or PlayStation® 3 to stream High Definition video content and surround sound audio files to enjoy in the comfort of any room in your house.
Nero 8 offers increased data security
No more worries over losing data! Nero 8 has back up features that let you rest easy knowing your data is safe in case of a complete system crash or a damaged disc. Recover your data quickly and easily and create discs that are password protected. SecurDisc technology gives you peace of mind.
The following applications are included in Nero 8:
• Nero Mobile – Media Center for Mobile Devices (Included in the Retail version of Nero 8 only)
• Nero Home 3 – Media Management System
• Nero Scout – Database Technology
• Nero StartSmart 8 – One-Click Project Launcher
• Nero Burning ROM 8 – Expert CD and DVD Burning
• Nero Express 8 – Easy Interface CD and DVD Burning
• Nero WaveEditor 4 – Audio Editing and Recording
• Nero SoundTrax 3 – Professional Audio Mixing
• Nero Vision 5 – Video Editing and Authoring
• Nero Recode 2 – The World’s Fastest Video Converter
• Nero ShowTime 4 – DVD and Multimedia Player
• Nero MediaHome 3 – UPnPTM Streaming Solution
• Nero ControlCenter – Simplified Customization and Configuration
• Nero PhotoSnap – Photo Editing
• Nero PhotoSnap Viewer – Photo Viewing
• Nero CoverDesigner 3 – CD and DVD Label Design
• Nero BackItUp 3 – Complete Backup Solution
• Nero ImageDrive 3 – Virtual Drive Setup
• Nero DiscSpeed 4 – Improve Optical Drive Performance
• Nero DriveSpeed 3 – Complete Optical Drive Control
• Nero RescueAgent – Improved File Recovery
• Nero BurnRights – Easily Deployable Burning Rights
• Nero InfoTool 5 – Drive and Disc Analysis
• InCD 5 – Packet Writing Solution
• SecurDisc Viewer – View SecurDisc protected files
How to install Nero 8 Ultra Edition HD:
1. Install Nero 8 Ultra Edition HD as a trial verision. DO NOT ENTER ANY SERIAL NUMBER YET! If no demo serial appears please use this one and delete later. 8K24-0230-0105-7K60-5043-87M4-54K9
2. After installation is complete, reboot your computer, if asked.
Next, go to Start/All Programs/Nero 8/Nero Toolkit/ and click on "Nero Control Center".
3. On the left side of window, click on License "Key" icon. This is where you will enter 3 different keys to permanently activate your Nero. For each key you enter you will need to click on the "Add" button.
4. Look for the Nero 8 serials supplied,Choose one of them.
The three keys you will be entering are below, but there are more within serial and plugin serial txt file.
a. "Nero 8 Ultra Edition HD" . Copy and paste that key into the Nero Control Center "Key" section by clicking on the "Add" button.
b. Next, scroll down look for "Nero 8 Activation" or Nero 8 Patent Activation" . Copy and paste that key into the Nero Control Center "Key" section by clicking on the "Add" button.
c. Lastly, scroll down again and look for the "SecurDisc Avtivation" or the "SecurDisc Viewer Activation". Copy and paste that key into the Nero Control Center "Key" section by clicking on the "Add" button. Now enter all plugins serials as the same as before.
You should now be able to see all serial that you have entered . Click the "OK" to close the Nero Control Center window. You now have a permanently activated Nero.
d. If you see the trial key in Nero Control Center still there, remove it.
e. One last thing. In Nero Control Center, click on the Update icon (Green arrow).
Untick "Check for updates every:" box. Click "OK" button.
6. Next and final task that you will need to do to disable key checking:
Look for a file named NeroPatentActivation.exe The path to that file can be found here:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Shared\NL3\NeroPatentActivation.exe
You need to either delete this file or rename it.
If you decide to rename it, rename it something like this:
Now you're all set..
Enjoy Nero 8 Ultra Edition HD