Sothink SWF Decompiler is a professional tool to convert SWF to FLA and extract elements from SWF into variable formats; and exporting multi-file simultaneously are supported. Compatible with all Flash versions including Flash 6, Flash 7, Flash 8 and Flash CS3 (9.0). Supports both Actionscript 2.0 and 3.0. After the converting, you can get the completed FLA file including linkages, components, *.as, etc.
With SWF Decompiler, you can extract any element of the Flash movie into SWF, FLA or their common format, such as shapes, morph shapes, images, sounds, videos, frames, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and Actionscripts. E.g. you can extract Actionscript as *.as or *.bin file, get sounds as mp3 or wav, images as jpeg, bmp or png, videos as flv, shapes as gls, etc. Both standard SWF and EXE (Flash project) files are supported.
Sothink SWF Decompiler provides a user-friendly interface (Office 2007). A built-in player enables you to preview the movie and every element before exporting. A thumbnail view enables you to pick element easily. And the interface layout can be customized to meet your needs.
* Provides a user-friendly interface (Office 2007) to quickly browse and play SWF on your hard drive or network.
* Optimizes the display of Actionscript in Resources Panel. When decompiling AS3.0, support showing AS Class structure like folder-tree according to its path in package.
* Supports Flash 9 and Actionscript 3.0 completely.
* Converts SWF to FLA stably.
* Process multi-file, no matter where the files locate in.
* Full supports Flash 6, Flash 7, Flash 8 and Flash CS3 (9.0).
* Compatible with both Actionscript 2 and Actionscript 3.
* Supports exporting FLA file with Actionscript 3.
* Supports exporting Actionscript in .as format.
* Supports Flash components.
* Decompiles the Actionscript code and generates neat and readable code.
* Shows the script code neatly within the program and exports the Actionscript while converting SWF to FLA.
* Can extract the shapes, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts and Actionscript from a Flash movie.
* Supports exporting components into *.swf or *.fla format for editing in Flash.
* Can extract the video file from a Flash movie and export it in *.flv format.
* Supports scanning the cache of IE and listing all Flash files you have viewed.
* Enable to browse and preview any resource before exporting.
* Shows detail properties of elements in Flash movies.