Total Uninstall 4.9.4 NEW Working * Updated Sep 1 *
Total Uninstall - powerful installation monitor and advanced uninstaller. It is alternative uninstaller to Windows Add Remove Programs to remove programs completely. Total Uninstall is a complete uninstaller which include two working modes.
With Installed Applications module analyze installed programs and create a log that can be used to do a complete uninstall even without the help of provided Add/Remove program.
With Monitored Applications module it helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new application. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add/Remove program which can leave files or changes behind.
Total Uninstall creates a snapshot of your system prior to installing a new application. It then takes an additional snapshot after the installation has completed. It then compares the two snapshots and displays all changes in a graphical tree view, marking all registry values and/or files that have been added, changed or deleted. Total Uninstall saves these changes and if you decide to uninstall the application, it will reverse the changes to the previous state.
• Monitor changes from registry and file system for new installations
• Accurate analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes
• Completely and thoroughly uninstall monitored or analyzed applications
• List without delay installed or monitored applications and with appropriate icons
• Organize in groups monitored or installed applications
• Find the application to uninstall by keyword quickly and easily
• Summary and detailed information for each installed or monitored program
• User configurable views of the detected changes
• Detailed uninstall log
• Powerful search in detected changes
• Stand alone and low resource usage agent for notification of running installation programs
• Export registry changes for install or uninstall
• Export installed or monitored applications list to file
• Export to file or print detected changes
• View and apply pending file rename operations without restart
• Multi-language interface
Compatible with 32-bit operating systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista