Don't let your product vanish into obscurity - give it the professional look it needs with VIRTUAL COVER CREATOR 2.1!
Virtual Cover Creator 2.1 helps you create unlimited, professional looking ebook covers, small and wide box shots, CD covers, books-in-a-box, plus magazine and special report covers in FULL 3D. Create all the professional ebook covers and box designs you want for software, ebooks and books, CDs, special reports and more, all while spending LESS than you'd pay for a graphic designer to do it ONCE.
Virtual Cover Creator 2.1 is so easy to use, you will be amazed at how
1. First select the type of cover image you want to create. You have 9 cover types to choose from:
- Two-sided box
- Three-sided box
- Book cover
- Electronic magazine
- CD Cover
- Special report
- Thin book
- Wide box
For this example, we will create a two-sided software box shot.
2. Next, you can select a template from the template bonuses.
100 free, professionally designed templates are included with the software, and we will select template 4 as shown on the right.
Of course if you want, you can easily use your own cover image instead.
3. Add the text to the Front Image.
Virtual Cover Creator lets you add text, allowing you to specify the typeface, size, color and style.
4. Now add text to the Spine Image.
Each template set comes with matching spine and top images. The matching spine image for this two-sided box is loaded automatically. All you have to do now is add some text to the spine image.
5. Finally, just click the 3D View button...
Virtual Cover Creator will create the 2-sided box for you! Now just adjust the 3D image to meet your taste.
Add shadows, specify lighting direction, camera angle, floor reflection, box size, and click the 'Save Image' button.
Just 5 simple steps to create your professional looking cover image, and you are on your way!
Virtual Cover Creator 2.1 Features
The NEW release of our software offers an even more impressive list of features that a graphic designer would be hard-pressed to match!
Ultimate Ease Of Use!
This software is so user-friendly, anyone (including you!) can create professional, eye-catching cover images in less than 3 minutes!
Just choose the type of cover you want, then load your template from 100 options. Then, type in and position your text in any font, color, size, shape and style. You may view and enhance the image in 3D mode, before saving the image in BMP, PNG, JPG or GIF format. That's it--you're done!
- Improved performance
- Improved image quality
- Totally new and unique templates!
- Improved shadow effect, allowing users to specify shadow streng.gifth and smoothness
- Improved CD cover model, allowing users to create detailed CD Cover images
- Improved model and camera rotation/movement. Now users can rotate a model along its X, Y and Z axis relative to the floor besides the standard global X, Y and Z axis rotation.
- Improved resize function works by resizing an image without chopping off the sides
- Added ability to treat each image and text pasted onto a face as separate layers
- Added ability to create covers for 'books-in-a-box'
- Added action buttons. This buttons work with 'Books-in-a-box' and 'CD Cover' models
- Added model reflection on the floor and ability to specify reflection streng.gifth
- Added ability to specify floor's texture
- Added ability to create text stroke and specify stroke color, width and transparency
- Added ability to set text fill color transparency
- Added ability to specify font orientation
- Added ability to add font shadow and specify shadow distance, streng.gifth and direction
- Added ability to specify text shape including Arch Upper, Arch Lower, Flag and manual text shape
- Change Text Preview background color manually
- Added horizontal and vertical scrollbar on the Text Preview Window
- Improved thumbnail browsing with horizontal scrollbar
- Fully WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) compliant, allowing users to get the exact cover size as their see it during the design phase
- Great JPG image quality
- Added error handler when user inputs invalid resize values
- Improved help documentation
Complete 2D editing capabilities
No need to use any other graphic software... Virtual Cover Creator 2.1 is all you'll ever need!
Real-time 3D Editing and Rendering
Once you've edited the cover image in 2D, it is time to view the cover image in 3D mode. The 3D Panel renders the cover in real time, allowing you to rotate the image around any 3D axis, scale it, add special effects such as shadow, lighting direction and intensity, floor reflection and more. And you can see all the changes you make in real-time!
Work With Professionally Designed Templates
Comes with 100 free professionally designed templates you can use right away. Just add some text and you are done! You can also create your own templates and save them for future covers.
High Quality 3D Rendering
Virtual Cover Creator 2.1 allows you to render your 3D images in different quality levels (smoothing the image) to give your cover the most realistic look and feel.
Complete Help Documentation
Virtual Cover Creator 2.1 comes with complete and improved help documentation to guide you and help you get the most out of our software.