Requiem takes up where the last game ended and sees Philip, the game's protagonist, falling deeper into madness which forces him to fight some inner demons as well as outer ones.
Players will be taken on a tense journey filled with psychological horror and the most unspeakable things lurking in the darkness. This time telling what is real and what is not will be even harder and questioning your senses will be essential to survival. Your decisions could make the difference between life and death.
• A creepy and disturbing ambient atmosphere.
• An immersive and thought provoking story line.
• An advanced physics system, allowing the direct manipulation of objects.
• Detailed and highly interactive environments.
• Advanced AI, enabling enemies to cooperate and use the environment.
• An environmental audio system, to heighten the senses.
• A wide array of challenging puzzles.