How To Talk To Customers - Create A Great Impression Every Time With Magic.rar (Size: 1.17 MB) (Files: 1)
How To Talk To Customers - Create A Great Impression Every Time With Magic.rar
Announce URL: http://www.sumotracker.com/announce
Every once in a while, we as consumers have a truly wonderful experience as a customer of a company. These interactions leave us feeling so positive about our purchase, our relationships with the company, and ourselves that we say, “The experience was magic!” From LL Bean to American Century Investments to Nordstrom there are a select few organizations—some that you have heard of and some that you haven't—that serve their customers at world-class levels day in and day out.
How to Talk to Customers is the first book on customer service to outline step-by-step how specific world-class companies Make A Great Impression on the Customer every time with every customer. Just as important, the book shows how these wonderfully positive instances of customer contact create the key to long-term success: customer and employee loyalty.
“How to Talk to Customers presents a system for interacting with customers based on empathy, dignity, and doing the right thing. Use these ideas to turn your customers into raving fans.”
This book demystifies the most critical aspect of customer service: conversations employees have every day with customers. Using the detailed “33 Points of MAGIC,” Diane and Tom show how any dialogue can be evaluated, measured, and improved.
This step-by-step guide will teach you:
• What it really means to provide truly exceptional customer service and what those exceptional organizations look like.
• The MAGIC mindset – the thinking and outlook that creates the foundation for MAGIC customer interactions.
• How to build strong relationships with people over time by applying the secrets of service.
• How to handle every task and measure every interaction – from simple requests to the most challenging types of calls.
• How to apply MAGIC everywhere – in your profession and in your personal life.
How to Talk to Customers also contains a wealth of relationship-building ideas and dozens of tips, checklists, and exercises that will help you apply the principles to your own daily interactions.
So, why wait? Bring the spirit of MAGIC to each and every one of your customer interactions.