Simplicity without sacrifice, powerful enough for the professional artist yet simple enough for the novice. TwistedBrush Pro Studio has one of the most versatile and powerful brush engines in existence, yet it was designed from day one to be easy to use.
TwistedBrush Pro Studio has more than 3,000 brushes, along with all the features that artists love to use: layers, realistic media, photo cloning, tracing, masks, particles, filters, script recording, scripts to AVI, drawing tablet support, brush shapes, patterns, textures, integrated scanner support, image brushes, drawing guides, reference image views, dirty brushes, scratch layer, dynamic palettes and a whole lot more.
TwistedBrush Pro Studio runs on all versions of the Windows operating system and is designed for all realms of digital art including natural media fine art, photo retouching, photo composition, photo cloning to turn your photos into the look of hand painted artwork, mandala art, patterns, manga, even 3D like painting with the incredible blob modeling tools.
Here is what’s new in TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15.54:
* Added - A Lua Filter script added. Star. Special thanks to RJP74 for the work and contributions!
* Added - New Lua Filter script functions allow for painting with standard brushes. New functions include: paint_open, paint_close, paint_stroke_start, paint_stroke_stop, paint_stroke_pos, paint_select_brush, paint_brush_size, paint_brush_density, paint_brush_opacity, paint_brush_color, paint_set_color_banks, paint_line, paint_spline, paint_dab
* Added - A few sample scripts that demostrate usage of the new Lua paint functions. Pollock, Radial Paint, Scribble Spline.
* Improved - Cleanup the brush effects in the new ArtSet Cloners - Color Trace.
* Improved - The line tool with the curve option more efficently records the line for script recording.
* Improved - Some improvements to TB script playback speed.
* Improved - Lua scripts with errors now display an error message when attempting to run them.
* Fixed - Some of the toolbar icons had artifacts.
* Fixed - The popup help window from the dynamic help panel could be shown partially off the screen.
* Fixed - The popup help window could become hidden if clicking on a different popup panel (layers panel for example)
* Fixed - The Line tool was not properly recording brush settings for script recording.