- A new act that is roughly the same length as Act I (10-15 hours of gameplay).
- A new equipment slot for new items called Artifacts. Artifacts can be bought from Enchanters when the player has the Arcane Formula and the required ingredients, and provides the player with some constant bonuses.
- A new shop for the Enchanter, who is required to create Artifacts. Enchanters can also un-socket items, saving either the item or the socketed Charm/Relic.
- A new shop for the Caravan. The Caravan functions as an extra storage space, allowing players to hang on to additional equipment. All items placed within the Caravan are available at any city the Caravan is present in. The Caravan also has a Share section, which allows the player to swap items between his single-player characters.
- Scrolls - one shot skills and buffs, purchasable from merchants.
- 30 new quests.
- 20 new monster types and bosses.
- Level cap raised to 75.
One completely new mastery to the skill system called Dream Mastery. It features powerful buffs called trances that can only be used one at a time, as well as a complement of directional and area-of-effect skills, crowd control spells, and that ability to conjure nightmares from the dream world.