- Start your TV program
- Select an encrypted channel
- Stop your TV program
- Start Watch.exe
Country TV channel(s)
Belgium Canal +, Canal+Blauw, Hallmark (More included)
The Netherlands Canal +1, Canal +2 (More included)
Greece Filmnet (More included)
Denmark, Sweden, Norway Canal+, TV1000, Tv3(+) SE, DK, NO - (More included)
And most of EU. (Havent tested on US myself.)
Please mail me any usefull information about the digital sound
encryption method used by Canal+.
- Improve user interface (PLL frequency, brightness, ...)
- Save screenshot as JPG image
- Select a TV logo to detect polarity changes (= 'White cross' mode)
- Improve speed
- Sound decryption
- Remote control support
- Tuner support
LEFT/RIGHT: move image left/right
UP/DOWN: move image up/down
T: toggle test register
I: (Re)Initialize PLL to 35438450
L: Toggle lock in Start of Image lock mode
S: Toggle analog audio
R: Dump raw data to rawdata.bmp
F11: Show polarity debug info
What's New ?
- Added screenshot future.
- Removed warnings for various AV's, due to complaints (Some av's saw it as a thread, because its a illegal program, just as if you download a copyrighted movie.)
- Special thanks to [JYMA]
- New compiler creates faster code
- MMX Decoder: 25 FPS in PAL color on a celeron 333 (MMX code by Ewald Snel)
- Fixed bug in improved PAL decoder
- Option to disable double buffering & DirectX Scaling (slow videocards)
- New improved PAL decoder (thanks to Ewald Snel)
- New auto lock methode (Start Of Image): use the arrow keys to
adjust the image position and then press 'L'. It works best when you
move the image slowly to the left. As soon as you see a vertical blue
line at the start of the image, press the 'L' key.
If it doesn't work the first time, press 'L' and try again.
- Press F1 to see help about the hot keys. This information is
- Press 'S' to toggle unencrypted analog sound mode
- Press 'R' to dump the raw image data to rawdata.bmp. You can try to
write a program to convert this data to a nice TV image. If it looks
good, mail me the (C/C++) code and I will include it in this program.
Contact me if you need more information.
- Faster PAL color mode (>20 FPS fullscreen Celeron 333). Use 'C' to switch
to the old PAL color mode
- 'T': toggle test register
- Better vertical lock
- Snapshot mode
- Snapshots mode takes a snapshot every second (you can change this delay in
the config file)
- New user interface
- Config file to save most settings
- Windowed (16 bit or 32 bit color) or fullscreen (800x600 16 bit color)
- 'Always on top' option
- Scalable window (uses hardware acceleration if available)
- 'Aspect ratio' option
- 'Force vertical lock search' option
- F5/F6: decrease/increase brighness
- You can still use the cursor keys to adjust the PLL value
- It's possible to select CANCEL at startup
- Bug: SHIFT didn't work properly with arrow keys
- Resetting BTxxx at startup
- Default PLL frequency
- 'White cross' polarity check mode uses the white '+' on the screen
to detect polarity changes (select with F7). I know it's a bit cheating,
but it works very well.
- You can use F5 to toggle pause mode
- You can _still_ use LEFT/RIGHT/UP/DOWN to adjust the PLL frequency
Use F8 to disable auto lock mode.
- Starting ccrypt before starting a TV program doesn't crash
your computer anymore (It works for me)
- Decode mode "Averaging 2" added
- New FKEY commands
- F1 is help
- color decoding works very well
This program is intended for educational and research use only.
It might not be legal to decode and view an encrypted channel.
All use of this program is at your own risk!
This program can't decode cablecrypt encrypted sound!
- Bt848A, Bt849, Bt878 or Bt879 chip based capture card
- Pentium class CPU
- DirectDraw 6.1
- Windows 95/98
Country TV channel(s)