DVDFab Platinum is the most powerful and flexible DVD copying/burning software.
With 8 copy modes, you can back up any DVD to DVDR in just a few clicks.
DVDFab Platinum is all you need to backup DVDs.
DVDFab is simply the easiest way to copy a DVD movie. Just insert the movie and
a blank DVD then press Start. Your entire movie - including menus, trailers and
special features - is copied to a single DVD with just one click, and everything
Backup your entire DVD - including menus, trailers, and special features -
onto one or multiple discs.
DVDFab Platinum is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6
years of DVD copy software development.
DVDFab Mobile Option:
Working with DVDFab Platinum/Gold, DVDFab Mobile Option converts DVD title to
AVI/MP4/WMV/MKV files which can be played on mobile devices like iPod, PSP, ZUNE,
cell phone, etc.
A. DVD to DVD
1- 7 DVD to DVD copy modes available: Full Disc, Main Movie, Split,
Customize, Clone, Merge and Write Data.
2- Full Disc: All movies, menus & trailers are copied to a DVD with
just one click.
3- Main Movie: Just copy the movie, with specific audio/subpicture.
4- Split: Copy a DVD-9 onto two DVD-5 discs with 100% quality, and
preserve original menus on both discs. Ideal for episodic/season
DVD movies, TV series, etc.
5- Customize: Personalize your DVDs! Want to make a DVD with only
your favorite titles? How about cutting out those annoying commercials?
Or selecting specific audio/subpicture? No problem! You can select just
your favorite titles, specify the title playback order, with or without
original menus, to create a DVD with only the stuff you want!
6- Clone: Make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit copy of DVDs:
* Make perfect dual layer DVD copy by using the original layer break position.
* Copy data DVD disc, like PS2 DVD.
7- Merge: Combine several titles of several sources into one DVD:
* Combine two DVD-9 like "The Lord of the Rings" into one DVD-9.
* Merge season DVDs to fewer discs.
* Create your own special features collection disc.
8- Very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.
9- Burn to any blank DVD Disc (DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL).
B. DVD to Mobile
1- 6 DVD to Mobile copy modes available: Generic, iPod, PSP, Cell Phone,
PVP and PDA. More devices support can be added manually.
2- Generic: Convert DVD title to PC MPEG-4/DivX/XVID/H.264 AVI/MP4 file.
It also supports all other devices which are not listed in navigation bar.
3- iPod: Convert DVD title to Apple iPod MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file.
4- PSP: Convert DVD title to Sony PSP MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file.
1- Remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs,
ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc.
2- Constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections.
3- Backup scratched/dirty disc:
* Even if some information (IFO) cannot be read, you can still copy
Main Movie or Customize.
* Recovery from DVD reading (VOB) error.
4- Constantly updated to support latest DVD burners and blank DVD discs.
5- Constantly updated to support more mobile devices.
6- FREE lifetime upgrade (Not included in this version!).
7- FREE lifetime support via e-mail, worldwide (Not included in this version!).
- Windows Vista/XP/2000/98/ME
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 256 MB of RAM
- 10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive
Changes in DVDFab 184.108.40.206 [August 16, 2008]:
* New: Added "Output Type" in 'Conversion Settings" window. User can
choose between "Video + Audio" and "Audio Only". (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* New: Extract DVD audio to MP3/MP4/WMA/WAV/AC3/DTS with "Audio Only"
output type. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
* New: Added audio only profiles for devices Generic, iPod and Zune.
(DVDFab Mobile Option)
* New: Added option "Run report program when DVDFab crashes" in "Settings ->
General" window. Although it doesn't collect personal information and helps
us to improve DVDFab, user can disable it so that DVDFab will not access
internet automatically when DVDFab crashes.
* New: Updated HD Decrypter to support AACS V4 and V7, which exist on HD-DVD
and Blu-ray released before June, 2008.
>>Please note: DVDFab doesn't support HD-DVD and Blu-ray officially now,
since it doesn't work on some Blu-ray discs, which was just released or
released by "20th Century Fox". Please take this feature as free bonus,
thanks for your understanding.
* New: Updated language files.
* Fix: A crash problem when using "Internal" preview.
* Fix: Preview audio and subpicture can't be changed in certain cases.