With LEGO® Chess, you're never too young to enjoy the timeless game of strategy. Popular characters from the LEGO SYSTEM™ Western and Pirates themes make chess easy and fun to learn and play. The friendly King will explain the rules and turn you from a beginner into a Grand Master. Then go on to take part in exciting adventures, in which your skill at chess will determine the outcome!
• Use the interactive tutorial to get to know the pieces, learn the moves and discover the rules of the game.
• Adjust the computer's intelligence to make it challenging for players of all abilities.
• Real-time 3-D technology lets your favorite LEGO® characters come to life.
• Capture your opponent's pieces and enjoy dozens of unique cartoon animations.
• Do battle on special chess sets starring Western or Pirate Minifigures, or play with a traditional chess set built from LEGO® bricks.
• View the amazing 3-D action from an infinite number of angles.
• Challenge your friends to a game, in person or over a network.
• Includes a tutorial section, written by a professional chess teacher.
• Set the scene with a choice of seven different backgrounds.
• Square off against the pirate captain.
• The LEGO® King makes learning to play easy.
• It's a Western showdown!
System Requirements for Windows
• Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP
• Pentium 166 MHz or faster
• 16 MB RAM
• 50 MB free hard disk space
• 640x480 monitor, 16-bit color
• DirectSound-compatible sound card & speakers
• 4X CD-ROM drive
• DirectDraw-compatible video card
• 2 MB of video memory