a step by step installation guide for beginners : to install and Activater
:::Before Installation :::
MINIMUM SYSTEM CONFIGURATION
• Intel/AMD based PC with Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Server2003/XP Professional x64 Edition/Server 2003 x64/Vista 32x and 64x operating system.
• Windows 95 or Windows NT users, please pay attention as follows:
Must install Internet Explorer 5.0 or later version
Window NT 4.0 must update to Service Pack 5 or later version
Windows 95 must be OSR2 or later version
• 32MB (or more) of RAM
• Internet connection
• 10GB (or more) hard disk (a 74 minute CD image requires 650-700MB)
• One or more bus-mastering SCSI and/or ATAPI buses
• One or more CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drives. You can use a CD/DVD recorder as a reader with sufficient hard disk space.
• One or more CD recorders (if you install more than 2 CD recorders, 700MHz CPU and 128MB RAM is recommended). Only required for Alcohol 120%.
• One or more DVD recorders (if you want to burn DVD format). Only required for Alcohol 120%.