· Open and extract ISO File.
· Create ISO file from hard disk files or CD/DVD-ROM.
· Edit an existing ISO file directly.
· Convert image files between ISO/BIN and other formats. PowerISO can convert almost all image file formats to a standard ISO format file.
· Make bootable ISO file, get boot information from bootable ISO file.
· Make floppy disk image file.
· Optimize files to save disk space while saving ISO file.
· Mount ISO file with internal virtual drive. You don't need install any other virtual drive software.
· Compress, encrypt or split image file. DAA(Direct-Access-Archive) is an advanced format for image file, which supports some advanced features, such as compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes
· Note: The internal virtual drive needs Windows2000/XP/2003 or above.
· Intel Pentium 166MHz or above.
· 64MB memory.
· At least 10MB hard disk space.