Kapow Tech Mashup Server 6.4 [Formerly Robosuite] - Data Collection s/w
For more Information:
* High volume collection of web intelligence, written to a database
* Combining internal database content with web-based data
* Creation of very large or complex data models
* Use of SOAP and WADL web services in collection of web content
Large scale collection of web intelligence requires a deep understanding of the technologies and tools that developers use to create web pages, and sophisticated capabilities in how you interact with those pages to collect the data you need. We incorporate numeric and text string search, advanced relational page navigation methods, table handling, and user defined rules that help define relationships between HTML content. It is even possible to open PDF attachments on a website and search them as if they were web pages.
* Functions as a universal web connecter
* Robots executable by users or applications
* Easy-to-use visual scripting
ETL for the Web
* Powerful data extraction capabilities
* Rich data modeling and transformation
* Support for all major databases
* Complete control of all software
* Develop and maintain your own robots
* Integrates well with popular middleware
Access Any Data
In addition to internal databases, valuable business data often resides as web-based content or in other semi-structured or unstructured forms, such as PDF documents, Excel spreadsheets, or XML files. Because these data sources are not structured, they do not have APIs to enable access and reuse, locking out important sources of data for applications and users.
The Data Collection Edition allows you to access all of these data types, using our powerful visual scripting environment. Web content and data that you collect can then be written to a database, published as a web service, or transformed into a format suitable for use by other applications. And, to enable the execution of robots from with your Java or .NET applications, we provide a full set of C# and Java APIs for developers.