* Maintain your own list of serials, future or current (comes with allot of preset keys)
* Automatically finds an available drive letter (if required)
* Installer and uninstaller built in as standard
* Checks your Windows version and build before install
* Automatically finds your active boot partition
* Works on all languages
* Works alongside hidden partitions
* Works on Windows 7, Vista and Server 2008 editions
* Support for bios modded users
* Argument support for silent installs
* You can use this tool to activate your Windows 7/Vista ISO by editing setupcomplete.cmd
* Improves Windows 7 boot time on a Mac (Compared to other loaders)
Whats the goal of this program?
To activate you in a clean and simple way without putting a load of buttons and checkboxes on your screen and expecting you to know what to do. It's all about keeping it simple!
What makes this different from every other loader out at the moment?
It's not a batch file and all commands are made within the application, it has great error handling and doesn't try to find the active partition based on size (which every other loader is doing at the moment).
So whats the advantages and why should you care?
With me building this loader as an application I can access system details and create declares for many of the functions. This means anyone that uses this loader should have a greater chance of success!
Whats the differences between each loader option?
Hover your mouse over each option to see
Ok so how do I run it?
In general you simply press Install!
I activated Windows 7 and now I want to activate Windows Vista, why isn't it working?
Use the uninstall option while on Windows 7 and reboot into Windows Vista. Next install your selected cert/slic in Windows Vista and then reboot back to Windows 7 and click install.
Activation failed, now what?
Try again with the older loader option enabled, maybe that might just work for you.
Application integrity checking?
Hover your mouse over the green, amber or red icon towards the bottom right of the window to see the information.
I should note that even if the icon is green someone might have found a way around it so it's worth checking that the applications path is always the same as the location from where you launched the application. You should also check that the MD5 matches the MD5 found online.
Changes since 1.6.9
* 1.7.0 -- Removed the older loader
* 1.7.0 -- Added loader mode options
* 1.7.0 -- Changed the UI so that it's now slightly transparent as well as resized to suit the new options
* 1.7.0 -- Added Samsung support for Windows 7 Ultimate, Professional & Home Premium editions
* 1.7.0 -- Improved internal resources security
* 1.7.1 -- Removed window transparency to fix a Windows 7 artifacts bug and improve responsiveness on older systems using onboard graphics
* 1.7.1 -- Improved the "Custom menu.lst" loader option. It will now show all people using this setting the GRUB menu at system startup
* 1.7.1 -- Upgraded some certificates to version 2.1
* 1.7.1 -- Added a new GRLDR version (0.96) from zsmin (custom edition for my program)
* 1.7.1 -- Added external SLIC support (read "How to add support.txt" for more info)
* 1.7.1 -- Added support for BenQ and Sony machines
* 1.7.1 -- Added support for Windows 7 Starter Edition
* 1.7.1 -- Added various new OEM SLP serials
* 1.7.2 -- Added encrypted SLIC support
* 1.7.2 -- Added random loader names
* 1.7.2 -- Added byte differences (everyones GRLDR loader won't be byte for byte the same)
* 1.7.2 -- Added a new GRLDR version (0.97) from zsmin (custom edition for my program)
* 1.7.2 -- Added /norestart argument
* 1.7.2 -- Added support for Windows 7 Home Basic (4 new keys)
* 1.7.3 -- Improved free drive letter assignment
* 1.7.3 -- Corrected some grammar
* 1.7.3 -- Added random SLIC encryption support, this means everyones SLIC will have a unique encryption
* 1.7.3 -- Added GRLDR file size randomization
* 1.7.3 -- Added GRLDR v0.97-DAZ+SEC-R2. This is just a minor version to support the random encryption
* 1.7.3 -- Added SLIC table detection (BIOS mod and software, it can tell the difference) -- this feature is in BETA
* 1.7.3 -- Added support for Advent, Medion and Nokia
* 1.7.3 -- Added various new OEM SLP serials
* 1.7.4 -- Improved SLIC detection (still not tied to anything, it's simply a BETA feature until I get more feedback)
* 1.7.4 -- Fixed file write errors caused by version 1.7.3
* 1.7.4 -- Added support for Server Standard R2
* 1.7.4 -- Added support for FSC, Quanmax and Trigem
* 1.7.4 -- Added various new OEM SLP serials
* 1.7.5 -- Removed the beta SLIC detection (caused crashes on 1.7.4)
* 1.7.5 -- Added support for LG
* 1.7.5 -- Added various new OEM SLP serials
* 1.7.6 -- Improved the encryption support
* 1.7.6 -- Added Toshiba Professional serial
* 1.7.6 -- Added support for Gigabyte
Latest - 1.7.7
* Fixed loader modes to stop system hangs
* Changed the way the loader is wrote to the partition (no more mounting)