Hardinfo 2008 Professional v6.01 build 3180 Full + Patch + serial
2. When asked use info from serial.txt
3. Apply patch
All-in-one System Information, Diagnostic, Network Audit and Monitor, Hardware Inventory, Benchmark and Computer Management application
designed to be used by Small Business to Large Business and Professionals. HARDiNFO 2008 displays the hardware information in well organized
categories with high quality graphical representation of each hardware component for fast and easy understanding. HARDiNFO 2008 is the most
easy to use all-in-one diagnostic tool. HARDiNFO 2008 Enterprise is different than other software, it can detect all existing and new
hardware without needing to upgrade to a newer version and it does not install any system driver which can compromise system stability
and security. It is the first system info application which supports detection of hardware configuration from a Internet/LAN network
computer without having to install it on your entire network. A standard license of HARDiNFO 2008 Enterprise comes with 10 client
licenses included. The Enterprise version also includes a Hardware Inventory Tool, Advanced Network Traffic Monitor and a Network
Scanner. The Enterprise version also includes a Hardware Inventory Tool, Advanced Network Traffic Monitor and a Network Scanner.
Total cost of ownership (TCO), the real cost of maintaining a distributed personal computer network extends far beyond the initial
purchase of hardware and software. TCO includes the deployment and configuration expense, costs associated with deploying hardware
and software updates, training and retraining, day-to-day maintenance and administration, and telephone and on-site technical support.
With these escalating costs in mind, HARDiNFO is designed to lower the total cost of ownership of personal computers in the enterprise.
- System Information View for Local or Remote computers.
- Detailed information for all hardware components.
- Supports System Information & Computer Management for Remote Network Computers through TCP/IP Intranet or Internet Connections.
- Running Processes, Services & Drivers monitor for Local & *Remote computers.
- Real time Network Traffic Monitor which can monitor network interfaces even located on a remote network computer. The network average
traffic is calculated with 100 nanosecond precision (1sec./100000).
- Realtime CPU Usage Monitor for local or remote computer.
- Advanced Notebook Battery Monitor with real time graphs.
- Local Computer Benchmarks (CPU, Hard drive, DVD/CD-ROM, Memory Card, USB Drive, Network & Display Adapter).
- Hardware Failure Prediction (only for devices with S.M.A.R.T. capability).
- Visual Compare for benchmark results with high quality graphics and support for graph export to .BMP, .JPEG, .TIFF and PNG image files,
print or clipboard copy is also supported.
- Export Reports to HTML, TEXT.
- Intuitive High Quality Graphical UI Design for ease of use and understanding of information.
- Support for Mobile Computers.
- Execute commands on remote machines (LAN/Internet), without installing any server/client application.
- Can Display System Information from a network remote computer without installing any application or service on the remote computer.
- Displays the hardware information in well organized categories.