* Capture NX v.2.0.0 (" S-CNX2__-200WF-EUREN.exe ") must be installed before proceeding with this update.
* This updater software operates from the file titled " S-CNX2__-201WU-EUR__.exe " . Run the file " S-CNX2__-201WU-EUR__.exe " . This updater software updates Capture NX v.2.0.0 to v.2.0.1.
* Turn off all anti-virus software and exit Capture NX or any other applications that may be running before proceeding with this installation.
* You must have Administrator authority to correctly run this Updater Software.
* This Updater Software cannot be used to install a different language version, or to modify the language version of the application currently installed.
* Be sure to read the section, "Modifications enabled with ver.2.0.1", before updating the software.
Modifications enabled with ver. 2.0.1:
* An issue that caused images to be printed smaller than the paper, or only a portion of images to be printed, when paper orientation in the "Page Setup" dialog was set to Landscape with the following operations has been resolved:
* Page Setup... selected from the "File" menu.
* Print... selected from the "File" menu and the Page Setup... button in the "Print layout" dialog clicked.
* The print button in the activity toolbar clicked and the Page Setup... button in the Print layout dialog clicked.
* An issue that prevented display of the "Print layout" dialog with some systems when Print... was slected from the File menu has been resolved.
Run " S-CNX2__-201WU-EUR__.exe " from the Windows Explorer to launch the updater software.
Follow the on-screen instructions to correctly complete the update.