CyberPower Audio Editing Lab is an ideal solution for audio editing and mastering. The program contains everything you need to create great sounding recordings and audio CDs, including professional tools for recording, analysis and editing. The user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease of use in mind.
Large range of high quality audio tools and effects are integrated in Audio Editing Lab — including tools for dynamic processing, equalizing, numerous effects such as echo, amplification, noise reduction, reverb, chorus and flanger, as well time stretching and key transposition tools. Recordings distorted by noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high frequency content can be restored.
• Supports a number of file formats including wav (multiple codecs), mp3, ogg, wmv, vox, gsm and more.
• Edit functions include Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Insert, Silence and others.
• Effects include, Amplify, Normalize, Equalizer, Envelope, Reverb, Echo, Noise Reduction, Sample Rate Conversion and more.
• Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16 or 32 bits.
• Includes a CD ripper to load audio direct from a CD-ROM.
• Player includes Scrub/Cue control for precise editing.
• Recorder supports auto-start-end and voice activated recording.