WebSite X5 is a completely visual software, structured as a guided intuitive process, that in just 5 steps allows the user to create,
customize and publish professional web sites and online shops. I doubt this will much different to the dozens of other programs that
do the same job as this so it might be wise to proceed with caution around this one. WebSite X5 is a completely visual software,
structured as a guided intuitive process, that in just 5 steps allows the user to create, customize and publish professional web
sites and online shops. When compared to previous versions, WebSite X5 Evolution is now completely renewed: creation of XHTML codes,
new gallery of predefined graphics models, internal editor for photographic retouching of images and the personalising of banners,
tools for creating e-commerce shopping baskets preprepared for credit card use, secure areas with multiple user profiles, introductory
pages with language selection links, Feed RSS, etc.
Who can use it
- Individuals, associations or clubs that want an easy and creative software for the creation of web sites and photo albums.
- Businesses that need a professional software to create sites and online shops.
- Web Designer who want a complete and versatile software to produce sites to show their customers.
- Public bodies and Schools who need an easy-to-use software to create their site.
Why is it simple to use
- No programming skills required.
- Guided procedure for the creation of sites: for each step only the needed functions are presented.
- Gallery of over 1000 ready-to-use graphic templates.
- Online guide, available also in PDF and video tutorials.
Why is it powerful
- No limit to the number of pages and web sites that can be created.
- It includes: an e-commerce form pre-set for credit card payments, 3D button editor, FTP engine and tools for the creation of a reserved area,
Feed RSS and multi-language sites.
- Graphic editor to touch up images with the application of filters, frames and masks.
- Sites created in XHTML, compatible with the main Browsers, navigable from mobile phones and indexable by search engines.