Atomic Cannon is a fun arcade game that is easy to learn but difficult to master. In this strategic tank artillery duel you battle against computers or friends on 25 different landscapes. Players take turns aiming and firing at each other with over 85 weapons of mass destruction including nuclear bombs.
You can blast your enemy with a vast array of weapons. Some weapons create landmasses you can use to your tactical advantage to hide behind as cover. Your arsenal is outfitted with numerous types of weapons including guns, bombs, missiles, rockets, and nukes.
The landscape you battle on is randomly generated each round and can be destroyed in real time for real scorched earth. There are six types of land formations including flat, hill, gully, plateau, slope, and random. Each formation can be in one of the game's 25 diverse environments.
* Over 85 of the biggest weapons
* Beautiful scenery with 25 realistic landscapes
* Enhanced graphics with real time smoke trails
* Smooth game play with real physics
* Fully customizable weapon economy
* Death match and round based game modes
* Six professional music tracks totaling 20 minutes
* Play in either Portrait or Landscape modes
* Multiplayer mode to show your friends who is boss
* Up to 16 players with 5 tanks each
* Awesome graphical refractive wave effects
* Destroy land and create scorched earth
* Endless humor with talking bots
* Scrollable virtual battle fields
* Radioactive effects with damage over time
* Battle against computer artificial intelligence
* Weather effects which react to the wind
* More user options than you can shake a stick at
* Ultra crisp sound effects
* Alternate wargame graphics mode
* Super small install size, keep it on your device
The United Nations banned all atomic and nuclear devices and ordered their destruction. Most were destroyed systematically over a period of years, the only remaining nuclear capable devices were in museums and scattered in hidden secret bunkers around the world.
After global chaos erupted in a heated debate centered on a rogue dictator, world powers were battling in small inhospitable environments where only machines could go. As the start of the new world order unfolded, powers needed the most destructive machines they could find to use in battle, aircraft and ground soldiers could not be used because of the harsh weather and terrain.
Thus began the resurrection of the Atomic Cannons. They were outfitted with as many kinds of ammunition systems as possible to deter the enemy. It is your mission to command our Atomic Cannon and be victorious...
The enhanced Atomic Cannon soundtrack is a collection of 11 high quality MP3 files you can play on any music player. The soundtrack includes the music in the game, and 5 bonus tracks not in the game. All tracks are much higher quality than available in the game (due to bandwidth constraints). If you like electronic/techno/breakbeat/house type music you will LOVE this! You can get the enhanced soundtrack for FREE when you order the CD Backup option when ordering the game. Simply install the soundtrack into the games directory and the game will automatically use the extra music files while you are creating scorched earth. (This is only supported in v2.6 and later.)