Is your PC becoming increasingly slow and unstable? MemOptimizer™ monitors your system in the background and frees resources when these are required. The result is that your programs will run faster and be more stable than ever before!
* Speed up your computer by managing your memory
* Automatically recovers memory left by closed programs
* Optimizes your memory in critical situations and prevents crashes
* See exactly how much memory you have at all times
The Problem: Almost 100% of software programs contain "memory leaks". Over time these leaks cause less and less memory to be available on your PC.
The Symptoms: Slow Performance, Slow Web Browsing, Slow Startup Speed, Program Crashes, Computer Crashes, Data Loss and File Damage
The Solution: A high-performance memory manager than can recover memory leaks and restore performance and computer reliability.
MemOptimizer™ Key Features:
When you run low on memory, your programs slow down and your computer can start displaying error messages -- or even crash.
MemOptimizer™ eliminates these hassles by automatically recovering memory from your system.
MemOptimizer™ strives to increase your system performance by performing four critical functions:
* Defragmenting your physical RAM By defragmenting your physical RAM, the layout of your virtual memory more closely matches the layout of your physical memory. This increases your memory cache hit rate and improves locality of reference for data, thereby increasing the efficiency of the L1 and L2 caches present on your processor or motherboard.
* Increasing the amount of RAM available MemOptimizer™ attempts to reclaim RAM from the operating system and applications, so that when the application you are currently using needs memory, it is readily available. This avoids costly swap file access and paging, decreases load time and improves application performance.
* Recovering memory leaks By recovering memory that was allocated and forgotten (leaked) by the operating system and poorly behaved applications, MemOptimizer™ can increase the amount of both physical and virtual memory available for use.
* Flushing unused libraries and DLLs Many applications and portions of the operating system load libraries that are infrequently used or not used at all; to improve performance, MemOptimizer™ safely flushes these DLLs and libraries out to the system paging file, freeing up the RAM normally used by them. While in this state, they are immediately and transparently reloaded if needed.