WindowBlinds is a software utility that allows users to completely change the look and feel of Microsoft Windows. It works by applying new visual styles, called skins, across the entire user interface (title bars, push buttons, start menu, taskbar, etc.) of the operating system. As a result, users gain complete control over the way Windows looks.
Since 1998, WindowBlinds has been the defacto standard when it comes to customizing the look and feel of Microsoft Windows. A WindowBlinds users can apply thousands of free skins from the Internet that change title bars, push buttons, Start menus, scrollbars and every other element of the Windows GUI. WindowBlinds gives users the power to personalize their Windows experience to match their particular style.
Since its initial release, WindowBlinds has steadily improved in capability, performance, robustness, and popularity. With over 12 million downloads at CNET's Download.com, WindowBlinds is the most popular desktop enhancement utility of all time.
1) Install WindowBlinds with setup file "windowblinds600_enhanced.exe" provided.
2) After installation, close the activation window.
3) Start task-manager(Alt+Ctrl+Delete) and under the "Processes" tab
"End Process" either of the following Image Names:
1. For Windows Vista : WbVista.exe (and VistaSrv.exe if listed)
2. For Windows XP : WBINST~1.exe
4) Start the keyfilemaker/patcher and apply the patch to "WbSrv.dll" present
in the directory where you have installed WindowBlinds.
5) Generate a keyfile(save license), save it in the same folder & exit.
(The file is "sig6.bin")
6) Right click "sig6.bin", go to "properties" & click "Read-only" under