For the Might of Heathen Blood Demo, 2000
...And The Ravens Sing Our Glorious Past Full-length, 2008
Ravenbanner - ...And The Ravens Sing Our Glorious Past 2008
8 years after their one and only demo, the time has finally come for the last rite of RAVENBANNER... 6 buried and forgotten tracks from a 2001 session, return from oblivion to mark the short era of a band that was created out of pure hateful feelings and coldness... Harsh and Raw Black Metal Paganism inspired by the early 90s' Antichristian War and the scent of the Burning Churches...
This album includes the demo as a bonus and it's the tombstone of RAVENBANNER.
Tracks 1 to 6 : Music Recorded in 2001 a.y.p.s., Vocals recorded in 2006
Track 7 to 10 : Originally released as Demo in 2000 a.y.p.s.
RAVENBANNER is : Jarl Von Hagall, Athalwolf , Saturno
1. Our Swords Cut Deep in Christian Flesh 03:46
2. The Werewolf Has Risen Again 03:54
3. The Destiny of Our Path 02:50
4. White Power Black Metal 03:12
5. Where Blood Writes Our Names 04:00
6. ...And Ravens Sing Our Glorious Past 05:33
7. For The Might of Heathen Blood Chapter I (Demo) 04:20
8. For The Might of Heathen Blood Chapter II (Demo) 04:16
9. Wolf in Dungeon Chapter I (Demo) 03:50
10. Wolf In Dungeon Chapter II (Demo) 03:12
Total playing time 38:53