Flash MP3 Player Builder (formerly Aleo MP3 to SWF Converter) is an easy and fast way to batch convert MP3 and WAV to SWF, generate Flash music player for your website and blog (MySpace, Google Blog, MSN Space and all other popular blogs). The program features a step by step user interface. By re-encoding audio data, you can convert a large MP3 or WAV file to a small SWF file without losing quality. The program offers a variety of customizable player skins to choose from, as well as the option to simply convert your media to SWF, without the use of a Flash player interface. Flash MP3 Player Builder creates all the SWF files and HTML code for you, no Flash experience is needed.
Add music on your website, blogs and CDROM today!
- On your website
- On your MySpace, MSN Space and Google BlogSpot page
- On your blogs (works in all blogs that accept Flash)
- In your CDROM
- Full functional web flash mp3 player with playlist, play, stop, pause, rewind, forward buttons, volume adjustment and progress slide bar.
Not just a Flash MP3 Player, why convert MP3 and WAV files to Adobe Flash SWF files?
- By re-encoding audio data with different parameters, you can convert a large MP3 or WAV file to a small SWF file without losing quality. Size of a five minutes music MP3 is usally 6Mbit, but size of the corresponding Flash SWF can be as small as 600Kbit, that's, 10 percent of the MP3 size. The smaller size means your visitors only need a shorter waiting time for the music playing.
- Unlike MP3 file, Flash SWF audio file is compatible with all browsers. It will stream through firewall, will never be blocked.
- Unlike Quick Time or Windows Media Player, nearly every web browser has the free Flash player installed, your visitors do not need to download and install a plugin.
- Instantly running: does not need any extra hardware or software, upload Flash SWF file to your website, it's ready for listening.