Code of Honor 2: Conspiracy Island is an action packed modern first-person shooter that immerses players in extreme action as they try to save the region of French Guiana after a terrorist group apprehends an experimental nuclear reactor.
• Nine different missions filled with a dramatic storyline that causes the player to explore the mind of the rebel army in order to regain control of the nuclear reactor
• As a member of The Legion, experience and travel through rugged terrain including a labyrinth of caves, a 19th century prison, research facilities and more to stop the enemy and obtain the nuclear reactor
• The modified JupiterEX Engine delivers astonishing graphics that immerses the player in a realistic world of stunning detail, dynamic lighting and breathtaking effects; the engine also provides outstanding AI
• Special effects new to the series include a covert firing system that allows the player to “blind fire” from behind walls or low obstacles; a new “bullet penetration” special effect, allowing the player to shoot enemies taking cover behind thin walls or barriers; and weapon modification features so the player can modify his main firearm for maximum results (sniper mode to assault mode at any time during the game)
• Two totally different endings