IsoBuster is an award winning , highly specialized and easy to use CD and DVD data recovery tool. It supports all CD and DVD formats and all common CD and DVD file-systems... Rescue lost files from a bad or trashed CD or DVD disc, save important documents, precious pictures, video from the family, your only system backup, ...
Start up IsoBuster, Insert a CD or DVD, select the drive (if not selected already) and let IsoBuster mount the media. IsoBuster immediately shows you all the tracks and sessions located on the media, combined with all file-systems that are present. This way you get easy access, just like explorer, to all the files and folders per file-system. Instead of being limited to one file-system that the OS picks for you, you have access to "the complete picture". Access data from older sessions, access data that your OS (e.g. Windows) does not see or hides from you etc.
Changes and Improvements in version 2.2:
* Support for command line parameters
* Support for mkisofs El Torito Patch (boot image)
* Support for spanned *.dmg image files. (*.dmg, *.002.dmgpart, *.003.dmgpart)
* Option to specify that extraction of image files is in *.ISO format, rather than *.TAO or *.BIN
* Image file extraction save dialog, 'save as type' allows to select between *.ISO and *.TAO or *.BIN
* Ability to hide [Business] features via options.
* Show file extents. (Show the different parts of a file, when it is fragmented on disc.)
* Ability to add/edit extents on custom created files (e.g. Lost and Found and Customizable file system)
* Ability to add a customizable file system (where you can add, edit files, for engineering purposes)
* Show [xx%] status in task bar at the bottom, during extraction.
* Improvements for UTF7 and UTF8 interpretation.
* More progress information is exposed when completing a managed image file.
* Various smaller GUI improvements, e.g. icons.
* Various smaller improvements.
* Turned off message asking to turn on admin rights on a system other than XP.