Any DVD HD v126.96.36.199 [beta]
Clone DVD 2 v188.8.131.52
Clone DVD Mobile v184.108.40.206
Clone CD v220.127.116.11
Virtual Clone Drive v18.104.22.168
Game Jackal Pro v22.214.171.124 [beta]
Game Jackal Enterprise v126.96.36.199
GameJackal Enterprise (client) can be updated using Pro version installer.
AIO Change Log
* Added AnyDVD v188.8.131.52 [beta]
* Switched main image to new standard one
* Minor script changes
SlySoft had a bit of a bug in AnyDVD v184.108.40.206 beta, hence the reason for the fast update !
Any DVD v220.127.116.11 2008 08 26
- New: \"Rip to image file\" creates a .dvd file for better emulation
(media type, layer break) with Virtual CloneDrive(tm) available at
- New (DVD): Added workaround for DVDs with CSS mastering errors, e.g.
\"Go\", R2, Germany
This mastering error prevents playback with most player software
(e.g., Windows Media Player, Windows Media Center, Zoom Player, TheaterTek)
and some standalone players (e.g., PlayStation 3)
With AnyDVD playback on the PC is now possible.
- Fix (DVD): CSS authentication error 5:55:0 under some circumstances
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Clone CD v18.104.22.168 2008-06-13
- Fix: Version 22.214.171.124 was broken, it could not write to
DVD media at all. :(
- Fix: Detection of DL discs with some DVD writer models
- Some minor fixes and improvements
Clone DVD v126.96.36.199 2008 06 12
- New: Added option to switch back to Windows filesystem for reading
from a Video DVD
- Fix: Detection of DVD-R DL discs with some DVD writer models
- Fix: NavigationPack Error 18 with some DVDs
- Some minor changes and improvements
Clone DVD Mobile v188.8.131.52 2008 04 28
- fix: some profiles didn\'t work correctly with multicore support
multithreading selectively disabled for the following
profiles (until a better solution is found):
* old PSP AVC profiles (except firmware > 3.30)
* Apple TV
Game Jackal Enterprise Edition
Release v184.108.40.206 - release (2008-05-22)
* Updated with v220.127.116.11 client.
* Version number format changed to bring it into line with other SlySoft products.
* Fixed Windows XP client issue.
* Much improved manager / client interaction.
* Update user interface.
* Improved documentation.
* Enterprise Client Version can now be upgraded using a later version of the Pro
Edition of Game Jackal if desired (automatic compatibility check performed).
Game Jackal Pro Version
Release v18.104.22.168 - beta (2008-08-05)
- Driver performance and reliability improvements. (v22.214.171.124)
- Fixed an issue with the drivers that may cause a game lockup on some machine.
- Improved driver installation.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the profiling operation to crash.
- Major driver updates and enhancements to improve performance and reliability
(this also addresses the lock issues being experienced by some users).
- New Securom algorithms to improve profile reliability
(\"Conflict with Emulation software\" messages should be greatly reduced).
- Improved Tages and Safedisc support.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the error \"Unable to load all Game Jackal files...\"
to be displayed on start up.
- Fixes to the summary.log file generation.
- Updated Korean language.
- Updated game profile support.
- Minor interface changes and updates.
- Improved logging.
Virtual Clone Drive v126.96.36.199 2008 07 31
- New: Added support for 64-bit OS, e.g. Windows Vista 64
- Many internal changes and improvements, new driver
- Updated languages
* Complete self contained application for all currently available SlySoft products.
* Various notes and install guides included, along with all relevant information.
* All applications will install registered.
* Restore point creation tool included.
* Missing drives fix tool for AnyDVD included.
* TweakUAC tool included. (visible for Vista users only)
* Ability to install AnyDVD over previous versions regardless of currently installed version.
* AnyDVD installs will remember settings.
(unless installing backwards in build versions)
* Custom Ripper Fix employed to ensure AnyDVD Ripper works at all times even if
AnyDVD is not running, Also Image Ripper fixed in same manner.
* Ripper shortcuts restored to AnyDVD start menu programs folder.
* Register products links removed from start menu folders
* All apps wil be installed with autostart and autoupdate settings disabled
(For AnyDVD Autostart will depend on previous install settings)
* All crack files, extra icons and additional tools will be removed during uninstall process.
* Extra CloneDVDmobile profiles included during install process.
* Full Trial Reset Tool included for AnyDVD
* GameJackal Plugins and Addons packs included
These notes will be updated with each new build if needed, so should be checked each time you get a new version of the AIO.
1. Under no circumstances should any of these applications be allowed to check for updates online, some will be physically
\"fixed\" to prevent this.
2. Windows 2000 and AnyDVD - should you encounter this error message after starting AnyDVD:-
\"Warning: Verification of the file .......AnyDVD.exe has failed!
The file has been modified! This might be caused by a virus! Please run a virus scan and reinstall\"
Then it is recommended that you read this information:- http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=57460&postcount=40
3. It is recommended that you uninstall previous versions of Virtual CloneDrive before updating.
4. A Reg fix tool has been added to the AIO to fix a possible issue with \"No DVD Drive Found\" after AnyDVD install and
re-boot, you use this at your own risk as i can not confirm if this is 100% affective as i have not had the missing drives
message problem. Thanks to original poster for this fix :)
5. Under no circumstances should you have SpySweeper running when trying to install these programs.
6. User Account Control (UAC) in Vista is known to cause multiple install errors when using this AIO because it requires
both access to the registry as well as file delete/over-write permissions, attempting to install any of these applications
with UAC turned on is likely to result in various errors. TweakUAC tool is included for vista users to alter UAC settings.
7. The user account installing these applications should also have Admin Rights on the PC, this is a standard SlySoft
requirement, if you encounter problems, please check this first.
8. Due to resent changes in the AnyDVD installer, you may get a warning at the start of the install saying that your
computer will need to be rebooted after install, this appears to be a result of the way the AIO works and will not
necessarily be true, be guided by the message produced after the installer has completed.
9. System Restore Point Tool - This will obviously only work on Operating Systems that support the System Restore Function.
10. Installing an older version of AnyDVD than the one you currently have installed may cause problems in other slysoft
programs if you have the latest versions of those installed, if this happens simply re-install the problem program.
[quote]For Vista Users:
You need extract this AIO and copy some or all files ?
In this address your find all files after RUN the AIO pack.
AIO Created by Gunslinger