EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server is a high performance tool for SQL Server development and administration. SQL Manager works with any SQL Server versions from 7 to 2005 and supports all of the latest SQL Server features including new SQL Server 2005 permission system, CLR objects, DDL triggers, XML columns, endpoints and other. It offers plenty of powerful tools for experienced users such as Visual Database Designer and Visual Query Builder to satisfy all their needs. SQL Manager has a new state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
-Support of SQL Server 2008
-Support of Unicode data
-Rapid database management and navigation
-Easy management of all SQL Server objects
-Advanced data manipulation tools
-Effective security management
-Excellent visual and text tools for query building
-Impressive data export and import capabilities
-Visual Database Designer to handle database structure in a few clicks
-Easy-to-use wizards performing SQL Server administrative tasks
-Powerful tools to make your work with SQL Server as easy as it can be
-Report designer with clear in use report construction wizard
-New state-of-the-art graphical user interface
Full List: http://www.sqlmanager.net/en/products/mssql/manager/features
-300-megahertz (MHz) or higher Pentium II-compatible processor; 600-MHz or faster processor recommended
-Windows NT4(SP4)/2000/2000Server/XP/2003 Server/Vista
-64 MB RAM or more; 128 MB or more recommended
-50MB of available HD space for program installation
-Super VGA (800x600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor; Super VGA (1024x768) or higher-resolution recommended
-Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
-Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) or SQL Server Native Client
-Local or remote SQL Server 7, SQL Server 2000, MSDE, SQL Server 2005 (We do not support SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition)
1. Service Broker support. Now all Service Broker objects are supported: message types, contracts, queues, services, routes, remote service bindings.
2. SQL Server 2008 support.
-Support of new data types: date, datetime2, datetimeoffset, time, hierarchyid, geometry, geography.
-Support of table types is implemented. Table types are displayed at the UDTs branch within the DB Explorer tree.
-Backup Database wizard now supports new backup parameters such as compression, buffer count, max transfer size.
-Support of logon triggers is implemented. Logon triggers are created in the Server DDL Trigger Editor. New DDL trigger events are currently supported as well.
3. The ‘Same queries for all databases’ option is added to the SQL Editor. With this option enabled SQL Editor stores all queries in a shared repository, so that switching to another database does not cause loading that database queries (applying that option does not affect the currently opened copies of the SQL Editor). The values of the option can be changed freely without any risk to lose the query repository content.
4. SQL editors.
-Some functions work quicker now.
-Now you can change the size of the Code Completion list.
-The ‘Search next’ feature now works even if the ‘Find dialog’ was opened for another SQL Editor.
5. Job History tool. Jobs can now be edited, stopped, run and deleted directly within the Job History form.
6. Server Log Viewer. Time in the date field is now displayed with milliseconds.
7. Now on attempt to connect to a database the compatibility level is checked; and the prompt for changing it is displayed, if needed.
8. The ‘Invalid date’ error occurred when entering a date with different languages set at the first and last tabs of the Control Panel | Regional and Language Options dialog. Fixed now.
9. In some rare cases the ‘Multiple-step operation generated errors’ error used to occur when executing a query containing XML fields. Fixed now.
10. Activity Monitor. After refreshing the content, filtering options used to be reset. Fixed now.
11. Dependency tab. The dependencies used to be displayed improperly for some types and procedures. Fixed now.
12. Location of toolbars within the program main window used to be reset. Fixed now.
13. Print Metadata. The table field comments were not displayed. Fixed now.
14. Visual Database Designer. The default settings for the diagram were not applied to its first tab. Fixed now.
15. Data Export. Now you can export all results of the multi-recordset query.
16. BLOB Editor used to allow editing data even in read-only levels. Fixed now.
17. Fixed the error occurred on attempt to connect to a database using the password which contained punctuation marks.
18. Many other small improvements and bugfixes.
install, run the crack.bat
otherwise, copy the .exe file in the iNViSiBLE folder to the "C:\Program Files\EMS\SQL Manager for SQL Server\" folder and overwrite the original.