Once you’ve tried MacDrive, you’ll kick yourself for not installing it sooner.
With MacDrive on a Windows PC no longer are Mac disks ignored and unable to be used. MacDrive helps Mac disks act and appear like normal Windows disks. You can drag-and-drop to copy files in either direction, or double-click to open documents directly from Mac disks.
MacDrive works with just about anything you can throw at it, including hard drives, CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, floppies, iPods, flash drives, Zip, Jaz, MO, DMG virtual disk files and more. With MacDrive, accessing a Mac disk from Windows really is as easy and popping in the disk and clicking on the drive icon.
* Improved: Activation issues when reinstalling Windows on the same computer
* Fixed: Mac-formatted iPod compatibility with iTunes
* Fixed: Stability and reliability issues that could cause a system crash
* Fixed: Corrupt journal caused "The disk structure is corrupt and unreadable." error
* Fixed: MacDrive Disk Manager now checks and repairs HFS+ (Journaled) disks
* Fixed: Minor fixes and revisions.