1) Write to mount an emulator or DVD image of the game
2) Insert the game
3) Replace in a folder with a game attached protect.dll
4) For the first run game does not remove the disk from the drive
5) CAUTION! Start the game with a shortcut on the desktop or from the START menu.
6) Now drive or image needed is in 3 days.
ATTENTION! The way to start a game patch!
1) Install a game and a patch for it.
2) Copy protect.dll version 18.104.22.168 in a folder with a game tentatively retaining protect.dll version 22.214.171.124
3) Starting the game with a label - leaves a mistake. (Error caused by BugTrap 'th)
4) Desable iso from Daemon Tools
5) return protect.dll version 126.96.36.199
6) Run the game and play 3 days ... In 3 days repeat the procedure.