Title: VSO Software ConvertXtoDVD 3 v184.108.40.206
Web Link: http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/
* Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv , mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg-, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download
* Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
* Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
* Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
* Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
* Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
* Advanced file merging possibilities
* Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more...
* Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold, turn on/off with DVD player remote control
* Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Broadcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
* Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
* Multilingual support available languages...
* Optimized for Windows XP / Vista 32bits and 64bits
* Processor Intel Pentium? III / AMD Athlon
(Intel Pentium? 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
* 512 MB RAM with Windows 2000 or XP
1 GB RAM with Windows Vista
* Hard disk drive with at least 4.3 Gbytes free
* Video card with DirectX 9.0c support
* DVD Burner
* Windows? 2000 SP4, Windows? XP SP2 or Windows Vista?
* Microsoft? DirectX? 9.0c