There's a reason why Mastering AutoCAD is so popular year after year. Loaded with concise explanations, step-by-step instructions, and hands-on projects, this comprehensive reference and tutorial from award-winning author George Omura has everything you need to become an AutoCAD expert.
If you're new to AutoCAD, the tutorials will help you build your skills right away. If you're an AutoCAD veteran, Omura's in-depth explanations of the latest and most advanced features, including the exciting annotation, notes, and layer properties features, will turn you into an AutoCAD pro. Whatever your experience level and however you use AutoCAD, you'll refer to this indispensable reference again and again.
* Creating and developing AutoCAD drawings
* Drawing curves and applying solid fills
* Effectively using hatches, fields, and tables
* Manipulating dynamic blocks and attributes
* Linking drawings to databases and spreadsheets
* Rendering realistic interior views with natural lighting
* Giving a hand-drawn look to 3D views
* Presenting 3D models with cutaway and x-ray views
* Making spiral forms with the Helix and Sweep tools
* Exploring your model in real time with the Walk and Fly tools
* Adding hyperlinks to drawings
* Converting multiple layer settings and other layer translator options