Get the preparation you need for the challenging Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam in this comprehensive study guide. In addition to coverage of all exam objectives, you'll find practical advice including "How This Applies to Your Current Project" and "Real World Scenario" sidebars, as well as coverage for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exam, and much more.
* Full coverage of all exam objectives in a systematic approach, so you can be confident you're getting the instruction you need for the exam
* Practical hands-on exercises to reinforce critical skills
* Real-world scenarios that put what you've learned in the context of actual job roles
* Challenging review questions in each chapter to prepare you for exam day
* Exam Essentials, a key feature in each chapter that identifies critical areas you must become proficient in before taking the exam
* A handy tear card that maps every official exam objective to the corresponding chapter in the book, so you can track your exam prep objective by objective