Software programs are complex, the books that explain them shouldnt be. This thoroughly illustrated, full-color guide explains everything you need to know to get up and running quickly with Adobe Encore DVD 2.0 without any extraneous information or complicated, detailed explanations. The author focuses solely on the key features you will need to start producing and mastering professional-quality DVDs immediately in order to avoid overloading you with too many details. Learn best practices for planning your project, importing video and audio assests, creating professional-looking menus, and adding custom project elements. Abundant illustrations, screenshots, and concise, results-driven text makes this the ultimate guide to getting up and running quickly with Encore DVD.
The Focal Easy Guide Series:
* Start working with new software immediately regardless of your level
* Achieve professional results, learn practical skills from industry experts
* Focused, user-friendly coverage of the key tools you need to know
* Learn all the essentials for DVD creation: project planning, importing assets, timeline creation, transcoding, menu creation, adding custom project elements and more!
* Distills everything you'll need to know without delving into extraneous information and overloading you with too many details
*Abundant full-color screenshots and illustrations bring the instructions to life
Publisher: Focal Press
Date: 25 April, 2006
Author: Jeff Bellune