This is the ultimate guide to the design, migration, implementation, administration, management, and support of an Exchange Server 2007 environment. The recommendations, tips, and tricks covered are based on more than two years of early adopter implementations of Exchange 2007. The authors highlight the features and functions that organizations both large and small have found to be the important components in Exchange 2007, including the new Outlook Web Access mail, functions that better support mobile devices, server-to-server mailbox replication for better data recovery, and integrated voicemail unified messaging.
Detailed information on how to...
* Plan your implementation and migration to Exchange 2007
* Confirm that your architecture of Exchange 2007 meets best practices
* Build a lab environment to test that your migration, implementation, and support processes are valid
* Implement Cluster Continuous Replication for effective disaster recovery of a failed Exchange server or site
* Integrate Exchange 2007 Unified Messaging into an existing telephony environment
* Optimize Exchange 2007 for a scalable enterprise environment
* Administer and support Exchange on an ongoing basis