Get up to speed on using T-SQL to store and manipulate data
SQL Server 2005 improves an already great database management system. This book shows you how to put it to work in a hurry. You'll find out how to use the SQL Server Management Studio and the SQLCMD utility to write T-SQL code, retrieve data from single or multiple SQL Server tables, add data using the INSERT statement, and much more.
* Create queries to retrieve data
* Ensure SQL Server security
* Use Visual Studio(r) 2005 with SQL Server
* Create tables, views, and indexes
* Work with Common Language Runtime
* Query XML data